- 2 Tubes of Crescent Roll Dough
- 1 lb of Ground Beef (Ground Turkey can be an alternative)
- 1 Packet of your Favorite Taco Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Cups of Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Fresh, Shredded Lettuce
- 1 or 2 Diced Tomatoes (based on their size)
- 1/2 of a Small Can of Sliced Olives (optional)
- Sour Cream for Garnish (optional)
Start by unfurling the two tubes of crescent pastry. Arrange them such that the thicker sides intersect. If you find the center too thin, feel free to reinforce it with some spare pieces of crescent roll dough.
Move on to your meat – cook the ground beef until it turns brown. Stir in your taco seasoning to incorporate that savory punch.
Now, it’s time to arrange your cooked beef in a circular pattern on the crescent pastry you laid out earlier. Remember, it should lie within the boundaries of the thicker sides.
Sprinkle a generous layer of grated cheddar cheese on top of the beef.
Next, fold the thinner ends of the crescent rolls over the beef and cheese. Tuck them under to create a neat, enclosed crescent roll ring.
In the resulting central cavity, add more cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, sliced olives, and a dollop of sour cream – or any of your preferred taco fillings.
Finally, bake as per the instructions on the crescent roll package. Once it’s golden brown and crispy, your tantalizing taco bake is ready to serve!