You can produce 9 of these sumptuous treats with the magic of Water. Oh, but you won’t get very far without a bag of LoDough Brownie Mix. I have recently brought LoDough into my diet, and let me tell you, it is a game-changer. This low-carb, re-invented bread is merely 39kcal (2 syns) per WHOLE thing (1 slice).
The secret ingredient to healthy chocolate brownies.
250ml of Water
Instructions to make The Recipe
- Grab yourself an 8-inch brownie tray and pre-heat your oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Spritz the tray with low-calorie cooking spray; I use Frylight. Then, cover with baking paper.
- Tear open the bag of magic and sprinkle it into a large mixing bowl. Then, measure out your water and pour it on the mixture.
- Getting an electric whisk, stir for 30 seconds to a minute until thick and delicious. I suggest using an electric whisk as this baby gets thick. Once all together, scoop it into your already prepared tray and spread it evenly.
- Place the tray into a toasty oven and consider yourself blessed as you watch a miracle take place for 25 minutes. Once ready, open the doors to heaven and place your brownies onto a cooling rack. I know it’s hard, but leave them for a couple of minutes to take shape and begin cooling. Next, lift your brownies with the edges of the baking paper, remove the baking tray and place the brownies back onto the rack. Discard the paper and cut it into 9 glorious pieces.
- Leave to cool further, or if you’re like me, eat one straight away because you can’t be tamed. Finally, place them in an air-tight container and pop them into the fridge.
Eat within 5 days! (they probably won’t last that long, let’s be real).
- Serving Size: 1 Brownie
- Calories: 65kcal (3.5 syns)
- Sugar: 2.4g
- Sodium: 0.3g
- Fat: 2.3g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3g
- Unsaturated Fat: N/A
- Trans Fat: N/A
- Carbohydrates: 15.9g
- Fiber: 7.1g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Cholesterol: N/A